The 58 Surf Online carries out deliveries of orders in hand through a carrier. Each shipment is accompanied by Invoice.
Deliveries of products occur only on weekdays.
For guidance, without which this entails no link to 58 Surf Online and saved the unavailability of products or any other force majeure, the goods will be delivered according to the following deadlines:
- The delivery time is 5 business days for mainland Portugal, up to 9 working days to the islands (Azores and Madeira), and range for the rest of Europe. The period shall run from the time of confirmation of payment.
Delivery times are indicative and are therefore considered valid when there is no physical or structural impediments (eg, incorrect addresses or mishaps force majeure). The amount to pay for shipping, as they add to the price of the products bought will be calculated automatically by the system form.
In case of non receipt of the order in due time, an investigation will be made to the carrier, which may take a few days services. The customer must contact Customer Service 58 Surf Shop Online and during this period no refund can be made, it will be checked and confirmed the loss of the order.
The customer has the right, upon receipt of your order, you open the package to check if the product is in accordance with what was asked and not external defects.
In case the product is not one that was requested or visible defects, 58 Surf Online advises the customer to return it by completing the form provided for this purpose and sending it to 58 Surf Online, Street Mira Park, No. 1 , 2655-482 Ericeira. An email will also be sent within 24 hours indicating the problem to the Service Customer Service for: firstname.lastname@example.org
In respect of supplies made by the carrier that the package has not been verified, the customer will have 24 hours to point out the problem to our Customer Service via email.
Any problem should be reported at time of delivery. Once the package delivered by the carrier to 58 Surf Online is not responsible for any problems resulting from transport.
Please note that the 58 Surf Online will be obliged to refuse any request for refund or replacement (right of withdrawal) for products that have external defects which have been accepted by our customers on delivery. The right of withdrawal remains valid for cases of defects that are detected by the customer upon delivery and in accordance with the terms provided by law.
Things to do at the time of delivery:
1. Verify that the package is in perfect condition.
2. Open the package asking the carrier to wait for the scan (this is a right of the client).
3. Verify that the product conforms to the request made and it shows no visible defects. In case you all accordingly, accept delivery.
4. If there is any non-compliance, ie, an error in the requested product or a visible defect, he should receive the order, noting the problem on the carrier guide and communicate via email email@example.com the successful .
In order to avoid any delays in order to enable data verification is required, the client must inform the moment you make your purchase:
- An e-mail address;
- A contact number so we can contact you anytime of the day.
- An address where delivery, where a rule is always available to receive your order.